Tuition & Financial Aid
- attracting, retaining, and developing the highest quality faculty.
- maintaining top-notch facilities and resources.
- keeping an 11:1 student-teacher ratio across campus.
- offering a breadth of educational and co-curricular programming including advanced science and engineering, world languages, athletics, visual and performing arts, and the list continues.
- providing rich experiences outside of the classroom, from community service and travel opportunities, to field trips and immersive programming.
This tuition is a BIG commitment. We understand. And we can help.
We are dedicated to attracting students from a broad range of economic backgrounds and to ensuring that a Meadows education is available to all families, regardless of their ability to pay. Financial assistance is offered through several vehicles, and these mechanisms enable us to meet the full, demonstrated need of a family—the difference between what a family can pay and the total cost of attendance—because we believe deeply that a Meadows education is an investment in your child and our future.
At The Meadows, our philosophy is that of financial partnership with our families in the journey from enrollment to graduation. We want to work with our families to the greatest extent possible to make a Meadows education affordable and manageable, within the context of the financial realities of providing our students with truly excellent faculty and facilities. To that end, we offer several payment plan options:
- One-payment plan: Full balance (total amount of tuition less deposit paid) due July 1st. Tuition insurance plan is optional but highly recommended.
- Two-payment plan: First payment (70% of tuition) due July 1st. Remaining balance due February 1st. Tuition insurance plan required.
- Ten-payment plan: Ten equal payments due on the 15th of each month from July through April. Tuition insurance plan required. Enrollment in the automatic electronic withdrawal payment program is required.
The Board of Trustees recognizes that economic diversity enriches the educational opportunities for all families and that the eduction of a wide range of students is critical to embracing our goals. The Meadows School prides itself on providing quality education to academically able and ambitious students independent of their socio-economic status. Need-based financial aid is available to assist with the payment of tuition and is awarded without regard to race, color, national and ethnic origin, gender, or sexual orientation.
The Financial Aid Committee reviews all applications and offers financial aid within our own budgetary constraints to families who qualify based on financial need. While we encourage all applications from new and returning families, please understand that not all who apply will qualify.
Families are only eligible to apply for financial aid after they have been accepted to the Meadows. To assist us in objectively assessing what a family is able to pay toward tuition, we have enlisted the help of a third party, School and Student Services (SSS) by the National Association of Independent Schools. We use the SSS figures as the baseline for our determinations, taking into consideration our school policies and the resources available for returning students, as well as applicant families. All information is kept strictly confidential.
If you have questions about financial aid, please contact Kris Lee at (702) 797-5929.
Financial Aid (FA) Facts
19.2% of students are on FA
12.8% of all tuition dollars go to FA
2.3 Million in FA awarded yearly